Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Frank Laughed hardly as he knelt down to his level "Why aren't you a cute one?" Looking back to his new pets. "I barely know them Oreo so don't be shy." Waving them over. "You going to stand around all day or are you going to introduce yourselfs?" Frank asked playfully Bridget introduced herself first just before her brother did interrupting him aggravating him he whispers to himself "She always dose that."

"Hello there Oreo!" Thumbing to herself "I'm Bridget! and this here." Points to her brother. "Is my younger brother Peanutbutter."

Frank laughed and turned to Bridget's brother. "I like your sisters style!" Peanutbutter sighed outwardly "I don't... I CAN INTRODUCE MYSELF!"

Bridget playfully winked at him. "To late now." Giggles adding to there intorduction. "Nice to meet you Oreo, and... Uhh.."

"Alicia." Frank quickly added

Bridget finshed up hr sentence properly "Alicia."

Peanutbutter pawed his face. "She so wired."

Frank laughed loudly. "And she called me wired!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Ferro Cordis - 01-06-2009, 09:33 AM