Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Alicia giggled nervously and waved at Frank a little. "That's Frank." She told Oreo quietly. "He's a little weird, but he's nice."

"Frank." Mr. Spencer Felise greeted absentmindedly as he shoved Oreo his backpack back a little harder than he meant to. He was kind of in a hurry. "Right, make yourself at home. Ali, I have GOT to get to work!" He laughed to cover the harshness in his tone (poorly) and got back in the car.

"Love you daddy!" Alicia called and waved at him as he drove off. She sighed and patted Oreo's head. "Are you hungry?"

Oreo nodded, making brief I contact with Frank. He hid behind Alicia bashfully, knowing it was impolite to stare.

Alicia made the connection and giggled sweetly. "Hey Frank! This is Oreo!" She introduced him, stepping aside and patting him forward. "Go on Oreo, introduce yourself. He won't bite!"

Oreo kept his eyes on the ground shyly. "Uh... uh... hi..."

Bliz held his arm out to Brandon with no resistance other than a quiet whine as he moved it. "But- but I can't leave, I have to watch the house. Its my job!" He said, worried about what would happen if he left. What if that man came back? "And... even if I could, I can't leave the yard." He rattled his chain a little with his uninjured arm. There were no laws about tethering a pet outside, and he had been there for a while now. The chain was connected to his electro-shock collar, which had a lock on it to prevent them from taking it off. The collar also had an automatic function that activated when he got 50 feet away from the house, shocking him until he got back into the vicinity.

SLAM!

Dusk bound down the steps, looking frightened. "What happened? Oh- Blizzard, your arm!" She gasped, horrified.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-06-2009, 09:17 AM