Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Frank finely making it back to his house with Bridget and Peanutbutter. "Ahh Sorry for the walk guys, Cant really drive." Laughs as Peanutbutter lead Bridget panting. Frank was use to walking long distances forcing him to learn how to walk fast as they both Bridget and Peanutbutter where always in the city.

Peanutbutter looked at Frank tongue out of his muzzle. "Its... Okay..." lets out a sigh as Bridget rested a paw on her brothers arm bluntly. "Water. Need, water."

Frank chuckled taking a bottle of water out of his bag. "Cave man Frank have water for ferret girl. Drink water?" Offering it to Bridget she snatches it out of Franks hand and drinks almost all of it before her brother added. "COME ON! SHARE SOME OF THAT!!! I'm thirsty to you know?"

Bridget let out a sigh after drinking most of it "Sorry." Handing it to her brother he looks at the bottle. "*Sweatdrop* Thanks..." Drinks what every is left and Frank adds. "There's more inside relax Sorry but I do-."

As he was about to finish his neighbor car pulled up. Inside the said car was Alicia and her new pet Oreo they both steeped out of the car as Franked chuckled at the irony. "I didn't think anyone else would have an anthro pet like me. Looks like you guys do have friends. HI ALICIA!" Frank called out as the two ferrets looked at Frank like he was a mad man.

"Should we just leave?" Bridget asked Peanutbutter thought about it for a while. "Nah... Free room and food." Bridget sighed "But from HIM? he's... Odd.." Peanutbutter laughed agreeing with his older sister.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Ferro Cordis - 01-06-2009, 08:50 AM