Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
The man raised the knife to strike when they heard a loud yell. As luck would have it, Bliz turned around and just stared at the man in shock for a moment before the corners of his muzzle curled up in a fierce snarl, his normally docile face vanished behind a twisted mask of pure hatred. This man had a knife. This man was a danger to his master and his masters' home. He lunged suddenly and the man flinched, recoiling and involuntarily slashing haphazardly at Bliz blindly. Bliz's chain stopped him a mere foot from the man, choking him, the knife cut his forearm deep as he fell. He hastily got up and barked fiercely, snarling and growling, pulling on his chain desperately and ignoring the pain.

The man turned and broke into a run the moment the knife cut flesh and the angry dog barked. It didn't help that this house was adjacent to a neighbor with a very large gun. Cursing, he vanished down the block as he rounded a corner.

Blizzard sat on his haunches, easing his pull on the chain, making his breathing a lot easier. He panted hard, and examined his arm. There was a long gash about a centimeter deep traveling down his forearm, and it was bleeding heavily. He gripped the cut shut, not exactly knowing what to do. He did know that he shouldn't let it bleed too much, and that he was going to need stitches, but he'd worry about that later. Looking up past the chain-link gate that was slightly ajar, he saw their neighbor, Mr. H, with a big gun. Mr. H wasn't very old, but Bliz found him somewhat intimidating. But today, Mr. H saved his life, so he couldn't be that bad.

"Hey! Mr. H!!" Blizzard called, and waved his paw at him gratefully. "Thanks!"

"We're here Oreo!" Alicia shook him gently. Oreo got a little woozy on the drive. He wasn't used to riding on cars, but he hoped to get over it soon, he loved the sensation. It was like gliding on the road. Oreo lifted his head from Alicia's lap and saw his new home for the first time. It was a beautiful suburban house, rather large, two storeys, a garage, a garden with rather beautiful plants, shrubs and bushes, and at the back, they had a yard with a sandlot, swings and a slide.

Mr. Felise opened the door and Alicia got out, leading Oreo by the paw. He couldn't help but wag his tail excitedly. Oh the places he could play in!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-06-2009, 07:26 AM