Join our server on Discord

//Re:introduction
*scratches head*

Well I thought I had posted before, specifically here in this very introduction forum. So I was either day dreaming or I missed a memo-- either is very possible. I suppose I'll simply have another crack at it.

So, lets see here. Tossing out the time I thought I posted here it's been somewhere around 8 or 9 years since I've been around these parts, there's a definite notable difference from what I remember both visually and within the community. The community seems a lot more tame, perhaps I haven't ventured deep enough in the forums yet or it's due to better moderation. Either the case I suppose I'll know eventually.

Anyway in that time I wrote -ONE-, single piece that's was horribly constructed and full of plot holes, spelling errors, and general crap. I think I was just starting high school at that time, which I suppose isn't much of an excuse. Surprisingly enough it's still up-- kind of embarrassing really.

So skipping ahead to now, I'm a lazy 20 something with a well paying job (the irony there is awesome) and I better understanding of literature and the English language. I promise. I also promised myself that I may actually show up here more often than note as well--

Hell this is long. To tie this up I'm actually an artist now, meaning I draw rather than write, but I do the other a little bit still. Aeroraptor(mon) was a character of mine, an airbrone dinosaur as the name suggests. 2.0 designates a new version which I started in my resolution (no not my new years one) to start up in this place again. I'm really laid back and easy going. And whatever else, I'm ending this before it gets longer.

Carry on!

Messages In This Thread
//Re:introduction - by Sophiel - 01-04-2009, 06:20 AM
RE: //Re:introduction - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-04-2009, 08:04 AM
RE: //Re:introduction - by Kundral - 01-04-2009, 11:14 AM
RE: //Re:introduction - by Bee - 01-04-2009, 12:26 PM
RE: //Re:introduction - by Sophiel - 01-04-2009, 06:12 PM
RE: //Re:introduction - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 01-04-2009, 06:46 PM
RE: //Re:introduction - by Mars The Great - 01-05-2009, 01:47 PM
RE: //Re:introduction - by Shao - 01-08-2009, 12:16 PM