Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
humans:

Name: Shao Sotagi
orientation: Bisexual
looks: Shao is not big for a boy of his age, about 1 meter 20, its weight is about 70 pounds. He wears a black shirt with long sleeves, a black short [...] And black shoes, basically, it does that black. His blond hair is soft in the eyes of everyone as a crystal. He wear on his neck, the gold chain that he found on the neck of his sister, Soralie. He have dark blue eyes, they change color from his mood.
[Image: 38727ga4.jpg]
reason: He really want a friend, with who he can talk about anything
size: In a normal size for a boy of 15 years!
other: He will handle his pet as a friend

pets:

name: Shanele
pet name: Sha
species: WereCat
orientation: She don't know wet
description:
Cat form :
[Image: g5pk2x5i.jpg]
Human form :
[Image: 289786121_small.jpg]
past life: She remembers one thing, she was with Shao since the beginning of her life.
measurements: When she is in her Kitten Form, she was like all others kittens, the same for when she was a girl, expect for her cat ears and her tail!
other: She can be a little whith kitty, or a little girl/cat

Shao came back from school. When he opened the door, a young girl, half-human half-cat jump in his arms.
''I hope you do not forgot me, you promised me that we would play at the park after school!''
Shao do a smile, he flattered his head and entered the house.
''You are always so dramatic, I do my homework before ...''
Shanele come after him and become a pretty little white cat. Shanele jumped on him and rub on his chest. She jumped on the table and dip his right front leg in the bottle of ink. She gave sorta punch with her legs around the Homework of Shao.
''SHA! WHAT YOU MAKE, MY GOD?''
She looked at him with a little rumble.
''I do your homework, why?''
Shao breath Discouragement, and then he takes Shanelle in his Right hand.
'' Well ... We go to the park now, and especially not become a girl, otherwise I will have to punish you!''
After his few words, he headed for the door to get to the park, Shanele in his hands.

[OCC : Sorry all of you for my bad english, It's because I'm French... So my english not the best]
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Shao - 01-02-2009, 11:31 AM