Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
"....Generals gathered in their masses, just like witches at Black Masses..."

The radio blared from an old pickup truck, that rumbled angrily into the parking lot. As it rolled to a stop in front of the store, the driver depressed the clutch and the gas, letting the engine freespin angrily up to its redline, before killing the ignition. Out stepped a tall man, eyes covered by long black hair and a black cowboy hat. His hands were dirty from an honest days work, and scars ran the lengths of his arms from sticking his arms down jagged metal holes to pull out parts.

He slammed the door behind him, and flicked his cigarette away, as he stepped for the door to Petland Emporium.

Tattoos on his knuckles spelled out some rather unsavory words, but they were hidden well under the black grease and the new day's cuts and scrapes. He walked up to the counter, to pick up the "pet" he purchased a few days before.

Blitzen sat in her cage quietly, watching as Rax got shocked. They had removed her shock collar earlier that day, telling her she'd have a new owner by that afternoon.

Sure enough, at 4:15 on the dot, she heard the ungodly loud roar of an engine, and the light tinkling of the bells attached to the front door. The person sounded scary.

"...please don't let that be my new owner..." she whimpered, fear in her eyes.

Her previous owner was also an unsavory character, often beating her for the Hell of it, and forcing her to do things to people in front of cameras. Things she didn't want to do ever again. She was almost thankful that Animal Control picked her up before the bad man did anything worse to her.

Brandon leaned against the counter, tapping his dirty fingers against it.

"Yeah, I'm here to pick up Blitzen." He said in his low, coarse voice.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Bee - 01-02-2009, 08:23 AM