Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
lol, ok..... whatever... I say let's start the RP, and if anyone wants to join still, feel free to do so.

IC:

"god damnit! lemme out!" Rax groaned, as he shook the bars on his cage. His fingers barely managed to fit into the tiny gaps of metal. "Grr.. AAAARGH!!!" Suddenly, Rax threw his paws to his neck, where the black collar was. It had sent a minor shock through his body, causing him to colapse backwards into the bowl of food behind him. He lay there for a moment, panting, as his slightly numb nerves regained their feeling.

"I keep tellin' you, they'll keep shocking you if you do anything stupid." Came a familiar voice behind him. it was female, with a slight bit of a southern accent. Rax tilted his head back so he could see who was talking.

About a few cages down, on the other side of the "aisle", sat a vixen that Rax swore he saw somewhere before. It was the girl from his dreams. And there she sat, just as naked as he was, in a cage just like his.

"I... I know you... but, from where?" Rax mutered, as he turned around, and got to his knees.

"Excuse me?' Ishana muttered, as she tilted her head.

Rax stared at her for a moment, before looking away. "err... nothing, never mind.." he muttered. Damnit, and she HAS to be naked, too! he thought, as he turned around, his back towards her.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Altima - 01-02-2009, 08:09 AM