Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Humans:

Name: Alicia Felise
Orientation: Has no sense of Orientation yet. Still thinks boys are "gross" but has an attraction to them.
Looks: About 5'5ft height, she has blond hair, a young, slender figure, sweet little hazel eyes and a sweet voice. She usually wears her school uniform, or her house clothes.
Reason: A lonely girl, she's always wanted a pet who could talk to her. When her pet cat died, she was devastated. She wants to take care of a new friend.
Size: Average ten year old size, but she's developing fast. She already has A0cups.
Other: She loves her pets, and doesn't believe in hurting them as a solution to when they do something wrong. She's kind, and gentle, loving and sincerely caring for them. She feeds them, plays with them, talks to them and if they want any, she even buys them clothes.

Pets:

Name: Unnamed
Pet name: Oreo
Species: Canis Familiaris (Dog - Border Collie)
Orientation: Has no sense of Orientation.
Description: 4'5ft in height. He has black and white fur, black prematurely black pawpads, golden-yellow eyes and a brown, studded collar with a bone-shaped name-tag. (See picture on my signature, on the right.)
Past Life: Was taken from his parents when he was too young to even open his eyes. He was then sold to (rescued by) an old couple who's children were all grown-up and working. They raised him for eight years as a faithful, loyal, friendly, cheerful, and rather helpful pup. He has some issues with a hand being raised at him from when his captors abused him.
Measurements: 4 1/2 inches length, 1 1/2 girth. Knot is 2 1/2.
Other: An innocent and playful kid. His favorite toy is the red rubber ball his current owners bought for him a while ago, second only to his stuffed dog. He was told that he was going to move in and become their granddaughter's pet, which saddened him because loves them and doesn't want to part ways. However, he obediently does as he's told, and awaits his new owners to come pick him up. He prefers wearing something to cover up, like boxers, but is also quite comfortable (at his age) wearing nothing.

Yes. I'm actually doing something clean!! Or will I?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 12-31-2008, 03:50 PM