Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"My oh my! Such a poor attitude!" Lulu frowned before shooting her long cold tongue into Angela's pussy and tearing through her hymen "And after I've been so good to you! You should be gladI didn't take you straight to my privite labs! Do you know what would have happened to you?! I'm researching ways for were's and vamps to breed together, and I am so close! if you ever call me a zombie again I WILL make you carry one of our spawn! Got it?!" she yelled glaring daggers and grinning cruelly as she lapped at her captives bleeding cunt.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue held back his growls the desire to tear out Venra's throat could easily be seen in his eyes "I have mated before with werewolves and even humans...but no, I have not taken a mate in life so there is no one waiting for me..." he answered emotionlessly staring straight ahead past everyone, her touch made him hard but he fought to keep his face blank.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 12-26-2008, 06:55 AM