Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Underground Training Facility)

Mika looked to Masquerade worriedly. "No, he's not yet coming back...I'm afraid he's on that dangerous form..." She stated. "Once he's on that form, he would not able to stabilize his enormous power and just let it go..."

(The Battle Room)

Faiz watching Aussa changing it's form with rocks covering his body. Based from what he saw, he knew one-point attack would not work. He have to create another new spell. With his thunder power still sparking on his fur, he chant a brand new spell; a bright-yellow, 6-foot-long thunder sword completely created and held on his right paw. The thunder sword is 5 times powerful than Grounding attacks which is able to defeat any Earth-based and even Fire-based spells.

A small drop of blood emerges on the left side of his maw, seems like his power slowly drains out. "I'm still in normal form..." He said softly and begana taking a first move by charging towards Aussa's new form with his thunder sword ready to slash Aussa.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 12-20-2008, 06:36 AM