Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

Aussa burst out of the earth as it shook. He landed roughly on the ground, his face and body covered in scratches. His eyes were an even brighter shade of crimson now. "I don't think anyone has pushed me so hard in a while," he growled as he stood up. "I didn't want to do this, but seeing as how you seem to be using your Divine Form against me, then I'll use mine, too!" Two huge columns of dust erupted and the earth began to shake even more violently. The rocks on the ground seemed to be crawling and merging with Aussa's body until he looked like he was wearing armor made of stone. Rock gauntlets covered his hands and rock boots hid his feet. A helm of solid earth was on his head now and a stone breastplate was protecting his chest and back. He also appeared to be slightly more muscular.

(Underground Training Facility)

Ariadne fell out of her chair and crashed into her wooden table. "Owww, that hurt!" she exclaimed.

Solia nearly fell, but Ardeal held her up. "What the hell is going on?!" Ardeal shouted. Soldiers were scattering now.

Masquerade appeared suddenly. "Please tell me Faiz is back now," he said and looked to Mika.

"Please, tell us what's going on," Solia pleaded.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-20-2008, 06:11 AM