Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

A stalagmite erupted from the ground and stabbed through the copy.

"I'm no coward," Aussa's cold voice came from behind Faiz as he slashed Faiz's back with his blade.

(Underground Training Facility)

Masquerade frowned. "I hope Aussa is overdoing things," he said. "Oh well. Faiz is powerful. I'm sure he'll be fine. The point is, it's late. You all should probably get some rest. We'll finish your initiation training tomorrow morning. It's a shame you joined so late. I'll fill you in tomorrow. Good night." Masquerade disappeared.

Ariadne smiled at Mika. "I-it was fun battling with y-you, Mika," she said and blushed. "If you want me to take you to back to your r-room, I can. B-but if you want to wait for your brother and your friend with the fans, t-that's fine t-too. I'll be over there." She pointed to another armchair with a wooden table in front of it and a large spellbook on open on the table.

Solia smiled at Ariadne, and then looked to Mika. "We should probably wait for Quarry and Faiz," she suggested. "They shouldn't be too long, I hope." She started to worry about Faiz, but she had witnessed first hand his amazing strength.

Ardeal patted Solia on the shoulder. "Don't worry; he's doing fine," he reassured her.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-19-2008, 11:25 AM