Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

"You'll regret what you have done," Aussa said. "Master ta Earth ror," he chanted and charged at Faiz. Hands made of stone emerged from the ground and grabbed Faiz's ankles. Aussa disappeared and reappeared behind Faiz and slashed his back with his black sword. He didn't get to cocky though and retreated a small distance to avoid a counterattack.

(Corridor)

"I hope you gained something from that," the soldier addressed Ardeal. "Follow me back to the Underground Training Facility." The soldier turned and walked away from the Fear Room.

Ardeal followed, but he couldn't get the thought of that strange girl from his mind.

(Underground Training Facility)

Solia walked into the huge space to see it covered in pink flower petals. Then, she saw Ariadne and Mika hugging. She was so confused that she decided not to ask questions.

Ariadne blushed intensely when Mika embraced her, but she hugged Mika back without hesistation. "Oh, y-you d-didn't hurt m-me," she said softly and nervously. "I escaped at the last m-minute thanks to my flower petals." She lifted her arms and all the petals began to dance in the air as if pushed along by a gentle breeze even though they were underground.

Masquerade stood up and approached them. "Ariadne, why don't you formally introduce yourself to Mika to give her some idea of who she was really up against?"

Ariadne broke the hug. "Yes sir," she replied. She stepped away from Mika and bowed. "I am Leader of the Rebellion Force's Spellcaster Division, Princess Ariadne, the second princess of Emaldia, the rival continent to Dalmaschior."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-18-2008, 03:01 PM