Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

The golem's barrier cracked and shattered and the force of the blow caused the golem to crumble into a cloud of dust. "So, you destroyed my golems," the voice said. From up above, a man descended slowly. He had long, messy black hair and really pale skin like he hadn't been out in the sun for years. His eyes had dark rings around them like he hadn't slept for the same amount of years. He wore dark pants, a black shirt, and a black overcoat that went down to his ankles. He had two silver chain necklaces around his neck. As he landed, it was evident that one single angel wing with black feathers sprouted from his back. "I...am Aussa." He laughed cruelly. "You may be powerful and fast, but you'll have to be ten times that to beat me." He took out a long sword made of the blackest steel. "Prepare yourself!"

(Corridor)

Solia looked at the soldier. "Where's my brother?" she demanded.

The soldier rolled his eyes. "He apparently hasn't completed his challenge yet. Your lesson is over. Go back the way we came to the Underground Training Facility for your next lesson." With that, he turned his gaze back at the huge wooden door.

Solia stomped her foot and marched down the dimly lit corridor.

(The Fear Room: Ardeal)

Ardeal was bewildered and enraged. He turned towards the girl. "You're done," was all he said. He quickly disappeared and reappeared behind her with a quickness that almost matched Masquerade's. He slashed at the girl several times, but each time, the girl merely recovered. She fired five arrows at him simultaneously, but he deflected them all with his sword. He rushed her one last time and stabbed her through the heart. She gasped.

"Don't be reckless in the future," she said. "Use your rage, but don't let it control you. You did good." And with that, her body turned into mist and Ardeal found himself looking at the large wooden door leading into the Fear Room.

(Underground Training Facility)

Masquerade chuckled to himself at the spectacle. He was glad Mika was getting creative with her magic, and it wasn't even taking that much toll on her. The great battle was enough to take her mind off of any limitations. She was doing great.

"W-wow, t-that looked l-like it would have hurt," Ariadne stuttered and blushed as she tapped Mika's shoulder gently from behind. She giggled a little bit.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-18-2008, 02:09 PM