Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

Without waiting much time, Faiz make a move by holding the golem's punch and reflect the forces till it throws the golem back to the wall, before moving on destroying the huge boulder while letting himself flew in the air, avoiding the sharp stalagmites. Then, the wolf put a huge force on both feet and kick one of the golem's neck and head, to make sure the force is enough to give an effect similar to force reflection.

(Underground Training Facility)

A water emerges around her and create a water barrier which make the sharp flower petals into soft one. Ariadne could see what is Mika doing behind the barrier because it's empty. The dragoness taken this opportunity by creating another spell; a tail-size water 'tentacles' emerge from the barrier, moving and tie Ariadne's arms, legs and body in a gentle way before she went out of the barrier. "..I really don't want to hurt you, but...now I should..." She said softly with a slight blush. A small charge of lightning flows through the water 'tentacles' via her tail and shocks Ariadne gently but enough to paralyze her movement for a short while.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 12-18-2008, 09:32 AM