Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

The golems had frozen up. They were waiting for Faiz to make a move. "So, have you lost your nerve then?" the voice asked from nowhere. "Go ahead, make short work of him!" The golems roared in unison. One lobbed a huge boulder at Faiz, one ran up to punch him, and the final one cast a spell that caused stalagmites to emerge from underneath Faiz.

(The Fear Room: Solia)

"So, you'd kill my boyfriend, but you won't attack me?" Solia asked the woman.

"Why don't you take your revenge?" the woman asked enigmatically.

Solia could only gaze in wonder. What was this woman talking about?

(The Fear Room: Ardeal)

With one mighty blow, he sliced the girl in half. However, with a bright flash of silver light, she reappeared like she hadn't been hurt. "I don't know whether I should let you go free or not," the girl said. "You are braver than before, but you shouldn't be so reckless."

Ardeal was still stunned on how the girl managed to pull herself together...literally.

(Underground Training Facility)

Ariadne smiled at Mika and waved her hand like she was saying goodbye. Then, Ariadne's body flashed and vanished. Her body shimmered as she flashed from cluster of flower petals to cluster of flower petals. As she flashed through the air, she tossed some of the flower petals at Mika, their edges turning as sharp as blades.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-18-2008, 05:55 AM