Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

With his body still moving fast, the wolf kick the fallen boulders with a quick yet powerful force, enough to break the boulders into small pieces. He manage to figure out a way to defeat the others based from what he have seen one of the golems tun into dust. "That force reflection might work..." Faiz thought as referring to the force reflection that he used before.

After all the boulders has been break completely, he stood silently in the middle of the arena, waiting for the remaining golems to make a move.

(Underground Training Facility)

As expected. Her newest water spell not work against Ariadne as she could feel the flower petals landing on her claw feet while her eyes still closed. "...I envy you...You're really strong than me...able to dispel my new midrange water spell easily..." She let out a small sigh while open s eyes, looking to the flower petals covering the ground. It looks beautiful like herself and Ariadne were at open field full with flowers.

While her eyes focusing on the fallen flower petals and taking a step forward to Ariadne, she try creating another new water spell in her mind. Mika planning to do some surprise and close-range attacks, hoping her attack able to weaken Ariadne just a little bit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 12-17-2008, 04:51 PM