Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

The golem that was thrown into the wall turned into dust. Another golem grumbled something and Faiz's attack did nothing to the golem he was targeting. The third golem raised it's rocky arms into the air and huge boulders started raining down from the ceiling.

(The Fear Room: Solia)

Solia hadn't been afraid a moment before, but now she was. How was she supposed to hurt something she couldn't hit. She thought, taking the woman's advise. The woman didn't attack her. The woman looked threatening, but made no attempt to attack. What was going on?

(The Fear Room: Ardeal)

'This is supposed to be a test of bravery,' Ardeal thought. 'I have to act. I might be too slow, but I must take out the enemy. I must take this chance.' With a deep breath, he unsheathed his sword and dashed at the girl in a zigzag path.

The girl fired a few arrows, but missed. Some were deflected by Ardeal's sword. He felt invigorated as he rushed at her. Time for some revenge.

(Underground Training Facility)

Ariadne smiled. She held up her hands and the water arrows burst into more pink flower petals, but then, they swirled around her and formed a sphere. With all her might, Ariadne threw her arms outward, causing the sphere of flower petals to surge outward and destroy the water prison, and transforming the water into more flower petals. The whole area was becoming fragrant with the intoxicating smell of a strange type of flower. "T-that's what I'm t-talking about," Ariadne complimented. "B-but I'd be careful if I were you. I'm almost ready to go on the offensive." She giggled and watched the flower petals slowly drift through the area.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-17-2008, 03:58 PM