Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

In a blink of eye, the wolf dodge all the powerful attacks and even hold one of the punch from one of the golems, before he reflect the force back which able to throws the golem to the wall. "They're quite powerful...I should be careful..." He thought to himself as jumped in the air and throws a lick directly one of the golem's head.

(Underground Training Facility)

"That's okay, Ariadne... It's just me who worried much about my own safety..." The dragoness said with warm smile while her hands moving around while chanting another spells silently. "...I'll do as you suggest, Ariadne..." Mika close her crystal-green eyes while focusing on different attacks which she's not yet used before.

A ring of small poodle surrounds Ariadne about 5 foot before a huge amount of water raised up in the air and creating a 'water prison'. It's enough to blind Ariadne, but of course, she might know what Mika's next attack. Then, a swarm of sharp water arrows emerge from the wall of water prison and shot towards Ariadne with her eyes still closed, since she'll use her mind abilities to control and chant the spells.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 12-17-2008, 01:42 PM