Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
The collars around Blue's wrists began to shrink, and the silver burned as it pressed into his flesh, either forcing him to undo his transformed arms or have his hands cut and burned from his wrists. (Assuming he does not want to lose his hands, lol) Venra smiled as the arms retracted to their normal forms and as Blue was brought back up to his feet by the body guards. She waved them away and they obeyed, leaving the restrained werewolf there once more. "Continue." The evil mistress said and the servants nodded and continued to disrobe Blue, reaching for his pants now and undoing them. As they worked Venra decided to ask. "Would you just look at my pretty pets, they are so well trained, as you will be one day. Tell me, do they not entice you? They are kept fit and beautiful, they eat only the finest dog food, and they are healthy and parasite free. So tell me, would you not like to hold one of them in your arms? To make her yours? I will let you, you know. You can pick one, go ahead, choose a bitch."

---------------

"Never!" Angela growled in defiance. She would not break! She would not become a slave! She would not become a dress! No! She began to struggle, flailing and trying to escape her captor. "Let me go you bitch!" She screamed, trying to kick her face or chest and escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-17-2008, 01:21 PM