Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Lulu's smile seemed infinately crualer as she scraped her fang across Angela's neck"Oh I hope your right! I could always do for new aditions for my wardrobe! You won't get such a blessed fate for a long, long time! I'm going to break you in every way I can think of and then you'll be all mine for so long you'll forget all about life before me! Then when you've found absolute happiness with me...I'll flay you alive and make an incredable coat, dress, or whatever comes to mind and you'll love every bit of it because it makes me smile!" she as she lifted Angela back onto her shoulder and flung the door open revealing a huge room with red tinted windows behind black silk curtains vanity a huge antigue looking bathtub, a huge bed covered with furs, expensive furnature and and an open closet filled with beautiful cloths. "Take a look! This is your new home!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"D-damn you!" Blue cursed wincing from the pain of the sliver blades, but more than that was the pain of seeing the servent were leave and his inablity to do anything, the pain of his fear of being alone and his fear of being weak and helpless.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 12-17-2008, 12:04 PM