Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra smiled at his resistance and basically purred into his ear "Good, dont want this to be to easy." Thats when her yippy second in command entered the scene. "Not my fault you like to eat before you shop." She said with a smile as she watched her sexy little partner walk along the line and choose a female. That only made Venra smile wider, it was good to know that Lulu had a taste for both sexes as she did, perhaps one day she could put that to use.

But she quickly reminded herself that she was already holding a new toy right there in her hand. She nodded to the guard once more and he withdrew his arm from the collar and shoved Blue forward. Venra purposefully did not move as he was pushed into her and smiled softly at him as he was forced to stumble into her breasts. "Oh, eager are we?" She teased as she stepped away and pulled Blue along with her. "Come now pet, I want to get you settled in by today, and have your name by day break. (It is night time of course but the collars dont let weres transform unless they force it, in which case it is lethal)" She pulled him with her up the steps that led to the huge house she lived in, and the horrors it contained.

------------

Angela met Lulu's gaze directly and strongly, easily smelling the blood of her fellow were on her and spitting on Lulu's shoes as a result. "Kill me and wear me if you must witch, but I will never bend to you." The strong willed were said sternly. In truth she was scarred, unbearably scared. She had heard about this one and was suddenly feeling jealous of Blue, who still had a chance to live through this. She however had not chance she feared. She had heard that Lulu tortures you until you submit and then skins you alive in your wereform, you being to afraid to stop her. She also heard that she fed on the young and that her fangs were as jagged as her soul and nothing hurt more then her bite.

She wanted to escape, to flee, but she could not, and now it seemed her fate was sealed. But the definition of bravery was not just not being afraid, it was being strong enough to face and fight your fears and if there was one thing that she was, she was brave. "I will tell you my name so that you will remember that it was one you could not force from me. I am Angela, Moon Razor captain. I have torn thousands of vampires apart, and you better hope that the next is not you." Her voice almost quivered, her legs almost shook, but she remained steady, holding up her brave front as best she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-15-2008, 01:03 PM