Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

The door shut and locked behind Faiz. The room was lit by an array of torches, all of them casting their fiery light across the room making the shadows dance wildly. Nothing was out of the ordinary until a voice said, "Please step into the middle of the room."

(The Fear Room: Solia)

Solia found herself in a large stone arena. A tall woman dressed completely in black stood at the opposite end. "I'm your worst nightmare, my dear," she said in a cold voice.

(The Fear Room: Ardeal)

Ardeal was standing in a sprawling green meadow, with wildflowers dancing softly in the gentle breeze. His sister was standing in front of him. He looked at the light blue sky above and at the fluffy clouds drifting through it. He looked back at his sister. "Man, this is really beautiful," he said. "So much for the Fear Room."

Solia said nothing.

"Solia? Are you okay?" Ardeal asked.

Solia collapsed to the ground. There were arrows in her back and she was bleeding profusely.

(Underground Training Facility)

Ariadne blushed intensely. "T-thank you f-for the c-compliment." She walked off a little ways to the middle of the arena. She made the armchair disappear. "Let's start. Cast one of y-your water spells on me."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-14-2008, 11:38 PM