Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

The soldier continued down the tunnel with Faiz in silence until they reached a large wooden door with the image of two soldiers clashing blades engraved on it.

"This...is the Battle Room," the soldier said. "When you enter, you will...wait, I'm not supposed to tell you. All I can say is that this room is made to increase your base parameters: keen your senses, increase your power, speed you up, and enhance your wisdom and judgement skills."

He opened the door slowly.

"You will not be able to exit until the task at hand is complete. When you complete the task, the door will unlock and confetti will drop from the ceiling...Just kidding." He gestured for Faiz to enter the room. "Prepare yourself..."

(The Fear Room)

Solia and Ardeal found themselves in a dark, chilly room. The shadows churned inside. There appeared to be no walls or ceiling, or even a floor for that matter.

"Well, this is nice," Solia said sarcastically. She kept on smiling, but she shivered a little bit.

"Man, this place gives me the creeps," Ardeal said, drawing his sword. Then, everything around him melted into nothingness, including his sister.

Solia looked over to see her brother disappear from sight. Everything around her melted into nothingness, also, until she was floating in a void of white.

(Underground Training Facility)

Ariadne blushed and bowed her head slightly. "Y-you're not frightening at all," she said hurriedly. Ariadne blushed. She looked down at the ground. "I-I think y-you're b-beautiful." She managed to look into Mika's eyes, but just blushed and looked down again.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-14-2008, 03:24 PM