Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Rock of Atlas)

"Hmmmm, 20 minutes. Is that all?" the soldier asked. "I actually can say I'm impressed. Usually, people can only last about 5 minutes, so I think we can say you're strong, but certainly not as strong as others. Masquerade held the rock for an entire year once. That was back when we had our old leader, but he left on a quest and never returned." The soldier sighed. "Anyways, the point is to just be aware that when you walk into a room, you're not always going to be the strongest one." He walked over to Faiz and grabbed his hand. "Time for you second lesson," he said and led Faiz down another torch-lit tunnel.

(The Fear Room)

The other soldier, Solia, and Ardeal all stopped at a large wooden door surrounded by a dark aura. "Welcome to the Fear Room," the soldier said. "When you step into this room, you'll face your worst fears, and the door won't unlock until you conquer them. Understand?"

Both Solia and Ardeal nodded.

"Okay then," the soldier said as he pushed the door open. A blast of cold wind burst out of the room and seemed to grab the brother and sister and trap them inside. "Good luck," the soldier muttered before he shut and locked the door.

(Underground Training Facility)

Ariadne stood in front of Mika. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her skin was very fair and lightly tanned. She wore long white dress that trailed along the floor as she walked. "W-well, M-Masquerade ordered me to teach you h-how to increase y-your magic capacity, allowing you to cast a larger variety of water magic with almost precise control," Ariadne said nervously, avoiding eye contact with Mika. "Whenever you're ready, j-just say so."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-14-2008, 09:13 AM