Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
I don't know what the hell thou art talking about Guilmon and a shotgun. I can't even remember The Matrix, my dear friend. I just came up with that idea off the top of my head. But hey, we don't know right? We might be made up. There's no telling. No way of knowing for sure. Maybe all of the alternate universes were made up by each other, which would actually make everything UNREAL. Maybe the whole of existence is just a web of imagined universes. It's just a theory. That doesn't mean that I support it. Just trying to offer some additional insight. The whole point of discussions like this is to delve deeper into the matters of the truth of the topic. Many ideas will sprout from our meddling, but none of them are true, and at the same time, all of them are true. Who is to say what is true or not? Just because one person said that this world is real, does that mean we, as a superior species, are supposed to put our complete trust in a person who might be lying to us just for the hell of it? Yeah...think about that for a while.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-06-2008, 10:10 AM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-06-2008, 03:41 PM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-09-2008, 08:45 AM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by Masquerade - 12-14-2008, 07:43 AM