Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Rock of Atlas)

The soldier and Faiz emerged into a really large room which must have been at the bottom of a pit because the night sky showed up above. In the center of the room was an enormous boulder that was almost as tall as the pit was deep.

"Well, it doesn't matter how you got your power," the soldier said, putting on a tough guy voice. "The point is you've got it, but you're not the most powerful being in the universe because of it, and I'm going to teach you that. First lesson: Humility." He pointed to the boulder. "That is a rock. But it is a special rock. Only one person in the world could lift that rock and hold it without getting tired, and that was Atlas. He held that rock up for 117 years until he finally got tired and dropped it into this pit. Now, you're going to lift up the rock. You will be able to pick it up, and maybe even hold it for a little while, but eventually the rock will crush you. It always does. But don't worry; it won't hurt and a little gap will appear for you to crawl out from under it. It isn't meant to embarass you, but show you that there is still work to be done. Now, go over and pick it up."

(Underground Training Facility)

The soldier turned and addressed Mika. "I'm taking these two to the Fear Room, where hopefully they'll get some guts. You are going to rest here with Ariadne," he said and pointed to the girl who had summoned the armchair. "She will train you when you think you're ready."

"Go ahead and bring on this Fear Room," Solia demanded. "I'll conquer it in no time."

"Okay then, let's go," the soldier replied. He turned and ran off into a nearby corridor.

Solia immediately began pursuing him. "See ya, Mika!" she called back to the dragoness before she disappeared into the dark hall.

Ardeal kissed Mika once again. "It's okay," he said. "Rest up." He smiled at her and chased after his sister.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-14-2008, 03:48 AM