Join our server on Discord

Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you
Quote:I like this idea. The little pauses need some effects right there.

Glad you like that, cause I think it will add the little pieces of the puzzle that will make your songs/pieces sound so much more woven with life.

Quote:I actually do drink green tea with honey, and I drink water between takes. I'll consider the lemon juice.

Ah just wanted to keep you hydrated for those higher notes and all so your voice won't crack as much.

Quote:Do you mean like overlapping the different voices all together, or just trying different voices? I think it would sound a bit too busy if I overlapped five voices at once.

I meant that only 3 voices would be used at a time, with layering you could grasp different volumes on certain parts.

The first voice and third voice would be the most used, with the second voice to add some echoing to parts while the forth would be a computer generated you. I.E a very weird echo scratch, with a tremolo or just you sounding like a chipmunk at times. The last voice would be the sound board effect voice.

Trying to say that by utilizing more then one voice you could create magic that could make this sound incredible. Even if you don't have a melodic music or a percussion heart-core sound.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 12-12-2008, 08:03 PM