Join our server on Discord

Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you
One of your better songs thus far, they lyrics remind me of a Bloodhound Gang song with your flow and I could feel a slow riding syncopation on the rhythm giving you like a small short beats and going wild during your chorus. The melody I couldn't really tell where it would go if it was straight through but rather the "stop and go" feel to the whole melody. Maybe using a soundboard that Weird Al used in some of his songs to fill void or something. But this is probably your best vocally. Little hint before singing try and mix a cup of water with 3 tablespoons of honey, a tablespoon of lemon juice and gargle for the first swig. Considering this is a little vocal trick I used to clear the throat for better attempts to reach higher notes. I would have strayed away from doing so considering that made me cringe. With a serious job on the inside doing your production I would love to hear this one done in this twist.

First voice: Do it like an Hip Hop monotone artist that is continually going through the lyrics as if it were spoken word.
Second voice: Same as the other except a wholestep up.
Third voice: Your singing voice, going over the first step
Forth voice: Your doppleganger of the third but adding variable twists.
Fifth voice: Just fillers.

Anyway hope you take the idea into consideration. x.x;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 12-12-2008, 05:20 AM