Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
Hmm, if the Digiworld DOES exist in a different dimension, on a different planet, in a whole different plane of reality... We will NOT evolve to get there. That'll take millions, maybe billions of years, just to evolve something cool, like two dicks or something. Something like dimensional/space/time manipulation and travel would take what? Infinity? The earth would crumble by then.

Someday, a visionary will see this, and he/she will invent something us humans can use to do what we have to to get there. But we'll be dead by then, so no one cares about this person.

And you'll all have to STAND IN LINE because I call dibs on all the Canid and Humanoid digimon!! And a few Reptiles. Mmmm. Tuskmon with boobies.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by Frisk E. Coyote - 12-06-2008, 10:08 AM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-06-2008, 10:10 AM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-06-2008, 03:41 PM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-09-2008, 08:45 AM