Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
(12-05-2008 01:35 PM)Kundral Wrote: Like I said. Infinate worlds in our plane of existance Infinate planes of existance with their own infinate number of worlds.

Yeah, but that's easy to SAY, because it cannot be proven or disproven.

There will never be a digital world in the essence of the show. Alternate worlds yes, but a physcial world compomised of data, it wouldn't be anything we could interact with physcially with our original bodies. We will certainly be able to create avatars (it's already incredibly common) and as we progress in technology we will be able to temporarily (or permanently I suppose) export our "mind and senses" to our avatar to interact with a data composed world. Like Wise said, in a lot of ways, we're already there.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by The Reclaimer - 12-06-2008, 03:04 AM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-06-2008, 10:10 AM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-06-2008, 03:41 PM
RE: What if the digimon world really exists - by RyanCruey - 12-09-2008, 08:45 AM