Join our server on Discord

Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla
The whiney bitches and cocky bastards on Halo piss me off so much. Case-in-point I haven't been playing for months, I booted up a couple days ago and have been enjoying a few rounds every couple days. I log on one day to a guy calling people out by name and going "Oh (insert name) you sound like a loser, I'm gonna own you" etc. I have a mic but usually have it switched off unless I'm working on a team. Anyhow, come the end of the game me and the kid he was calling out most of the lobby time whooped him good, I beat him by 10 kills, the other kid by 9. Then there are players like Kundral mentioned, just today I shottyed a guy and he was dead for a good two seconds, then bam, sniped in the face by the guy on my team who took his shot way to late.

I get frustrated, but only when I'm playing with total idiots/assholes who are deliberately ruining the session, or not participating and wasting a spot. Actually I have lots of fun betraying people who are AFK for more than half of a match.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla - by RyanCruey - 10-26-2008, 03:18 PM
RE: Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla - by Lost - 10-26-2008, 05:07 PM
RE: Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla - by RyanCruey - 10-27-2008, 04:18 AM
RE: Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla - by Aura - 10-27-2008, 07:28 AM
RE: Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla - by Bee - 10-28-2008, 08:10 AM
RE: Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla - by Bee - 10-28-2008, 11:16 AM
RE: Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla - by Lost - 10-28-2008, 12:27 PM
RE: Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla - by The Reclaimer - 12-05-2008, 04:03 PM