Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
Ryu had arrived at the zoo with Shu and Yoji, the three then met the girls who are in the same height as them each. Zoe, the leader of the three stepped forward in front of Ryu with her hands on her hips with an unsatisfied face expression. Shu and Yoji stood still like soldiers, knowing that they are in trouble their legs are trembling. Ryu rests his arms over his back neck and stares back into Zoe's flaming amber eyes.

"You're late..." Said Zoe with the other two girls giggling at the boys behind her.

"Just chill out, we're only 5 minutes late" Replied Ryu who seemed calmer than the other two guys beside him.

"Don't give me that bull Ryu. And since you're all here and late, you guys will have to buy us some ice-creams" Sighed Zoe, turned around with the other two girls following her from behind.

Yoji elbows Ryu with a smirk on his face, "See what I mean? It's a date" he whispered.

"Oh, and I almost forgot.." Yoji quickly stood back still again with a big cheesy smile on his face, hoping Zoe didn't hear what he just said. "You boys are now our servants!" Said Zoe evilly, the three gangs jaws dropped.

"Wha-what!? Hey! How come we're your servants huh!?" Ryu shouted at three. Zoe gave an evil chuckle and answered back,

"Did you forget that it was me who invited you three to come with us?" Said Zoe pointing her finger at the boys, the three just stared at her in disgust.

She then gave a sigh and turned around, " Oh well, if you guys don't want to come and see the rare tigers with us then you can all go home..." After her speech she then took a peek behind, seeing the guys taking interest about the tiger. "Hehe I win" she thought to heself.

"Come on girls, you all don't want to be late for the big show" said Zoe as she began walking.

The guys watched the girls walking slowly, almost as if they're waiting for them.

"Aww man! I've just got to see the tigers!!" Moaned Shu.

"I've only read them from books but wow! Seeing them live, I must go too!" Said Yogi.

The two then ran quickly to catch up with the girls, "Wait Zoe! We're coming too!"

Ryu gave a sigh and folded his arm as he began thinking. "Hmmmm... tigers huh? Interesting, I might as well go too..." He unfolded his arms and started to run catching up with his friends.

While sleeping inside Ryu's transer, Xylar suddenly woke up.

"These energy readings... same as mine's... very familiar.."
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG) - by RyuTakumi - 12-04-2008, 07:19 AM