Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Underground Training Facility)

Masquerade laughed as he was hit by Mika. "Tsk, tsk," he said. "I told you magic wouldn't work, especially not with this. Although I cannot move, I don't need to in order to do this: Pain Split!" The blue tendrils glowed brighter. Masquerade became mobile again, and even some of the pain from Mika's onslaught. On the other hand, the immobility was transferred to Mika along with some of the damage she had caused. Masquerade got up. "I have a strange power, dragoness," he said as he tilted her head up so that he could look deep in her eyes. He kissed her on the forehead and whispered in her ear, "My power is neither physical nor magical, but in fact, it is spiritual." With that, he disappeared and reappeared behind Quarry, the blue tendrils following him wherever he went.

"Despair!" Dusk's voice rang out from all directions. A column of darkness surrounded Solia and Ardeal. When it subsided, their barrier was gone.

"Magnus Intego," Solia tried to cast her spell, but nothing happened.

"I thought I took you out earlier," Masquerade said to Quarry. He unleashed another flurry of blows, but each one was blocked by one of Quarry's fans.

"Damn, your fast," Quarry grunted.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 12-01-2008, 01:06 PM