Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
(I will take control over Captain Falco for a little bit)

Sonic yelped slightly, spinning around to see who had slapped him, though not stopping at Mario, but instead looking left or right, not even bothering to think that Mario could done it. "Man, whoever did that should learn not to bump into people" frowned Sonic, who was now currently rubbing his ass slightly.

"The next fight will be Captain Falco against Sonic The Hedgehog, all non contestants may watch in the audience booth" stated the announcer. Sonic grinned and pumped his fist in the air. "Alright! Finally some action!" he said cheerfully and looked at Mario, Pit and Lucario. "You guys should come watch! I could use some friends for support!" smiled the hedgehog, giving a friendly wink to Mario before dashing off into the portal for the arena.

Fox frowned slightly, patting Lucario's shoulder gently, as if comforting the other. "Easy Luc" he stated softly before looking at Wolf and slowly walking towards the audience chamber to watch the fight, not noticing the fact it gave a perfect view of his swaying rump.

Sonic found himself landing on what appeared to be ship, Wolf's ship to be exact. "Hey! Sweet ship!" grinned the energetic hedgehog, unaware of his arriving opponent, Captain Falco, who stood tall. "Get ready Hedgehog, my speed and skills will leave you unable to think for a second."

Sonic, turning his head to the other, grinned widley. "Hehe, a fellow speedster eh? Okay...let's kick it up!" he grinned.

"Ready?"

"Go!"

Within that second, Sonic shot forward at blurring speeds towards the Captain, spinning into a ball and knocking him into the air, before jump up and spinning his legs in a tornado form to knock him further in the air.

Grunting, the Captain regained his balance in the air and landed on the floor. "Not bad hedgehog, but try this on for size!" he cried out as Sonic landed as well. "Falco....punch!" he cried, charging his fist and slamming it into the unexpected hedgehog, who was sent flying. "Better luck next time hed-what!?" yelled Falco as he saw Sonic grabbing onto the ledge and jumping back up.

"Miss me?" asked Sonic with a wide grin.

Fox frowned slightly, Sonic was clearly faster of the two and able to home his skills, but Falco was definetly more powerful then the other in brute attacks and Sonic had left himself open for a powerful attack, but now, could Sonic see his mistake and fight back?

"Play times over, time to get serious!" grinned Sonic as he charged forward. "You never learn boy! Falco Pu-" was all that the Captain could say, before Sonic spun into a ball once more and knocked him in the air, but this time, Sonic did not jump into the air, he waited until the Captain came crashing back down, before he spun in a ball again, causing the Captain to lose his balance on his way down and go crashing right off the side of the ship.

"The winner is....Sonic!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by GuilmonForever - 11-30-2008, 05:53 AM