Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Conscendo: Hot Springs)

After heading north through the town and veering off the main path a ways, the group finally made it to the hot springs.

Quarry took the iniative and cut to the front of the group to talk to a female receptionist. She was filing her nails behind a wooden counter. "Excuse me, miss," he addressed her. "We should have a reserved spot in the hot springs."

"Reserved?" the receptionist mocked. "More like ya got the place to yourselves." She ducked behind the counter and withdrew a key, handing it to Quarry. She pointed to a door. "Go through there and you'll find yourself in the room where you're supposed to get undressed. I hope you knew this was a mixed spring before ya got here, so no embarassment, okay? There will be fresh towels for all five of you in that room, but if you feel like going in nude, by all means, have fun. When you're done undressing, go through the wooden door at the other end of the room and you'll find yourselves in hot spring heaven. Enjoy!!" She smiled and went back to doing her nails.

Quarry rushed over to the door and unlocked it. "Come on, guys!" he exclaimed. "I can't wait much longer!!" He couldn't hold in his excitement any longer.

Ardeal and Solia sweatdropped. "Alright then," they said at the same time. Solia led Faiz along, a slight blush on her face. Ardeal was in heaven, imagining the massage he was going to get.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-28-2008, 12:23 PM