Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Ardeal's Room)

"It's already nighttime, my love," Solia said gently, still stroking his hair. "When you were fighting the assassin, Skye, she lured you into an illusion that made you really angry. I mean REALLY angry. So angry, you kinda transformed and blasted her to smithereens. Then, you collapsed and Quarry carried you to the house on his fan. You've been unconscious for quite a while. We'll talk more tomorrow, but for now, you need your rest."

(Front Room)

"We'll just take Solia's room for the night, so Faiz won't have to move," Ardeal said. "That is, if you don't mind me sleeping with you," he said while scratching his head and blushing.

Quarry got up out of his seat to get his blankets from the spare cabinet. While he was in the hallway, he knocked on Ardeal's door. "Ardeal and Mika are taking your bed, Solia, so you'll have to sleep in there, if you don't mind." He then presumed getting his blankets and went back out to the front room where he made a cot on the floor and laid down, almost instantly falling asleep.

(Ardeal's Room)

"Okay," Solia called back to Quarry. "You're not too hurt to share the bed with me, are you?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-26-2008, 01:42 PM