Join our server on Discord

Tough times... but life goes on
I'm currently having a bad problem with plant and fungus parasites. On my foot, I've got a 'Planter' wart (some sort of seed, can be deadly) and a fungal infection on my toenail, and a fungal rash on the insides of my legs. Gonna have bad surgery, and on top of that, I've got big problems with my mind, I can't think some days due to bad headaches and I'm severely failing my education. People think that I'm a retard because I'm not yapping away about what I did with my social life like everyone else. The trouble is that I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE!!

Yep, people take one look at my lazy eye and think 'eergh! I'm not talking to that Quazemodo' even if they act nice, I know they're doing it out of pure sympathy, like seeing a two-legged dog, so they can go $^*@*#^$@.

Also, my other toenails are all in-growing. I've had three operations so far, and at the moment it's heading for four, and I'm not amused because of doctors that don't know what they're doing.

Suppose it could be worse *cringes at the thought of story that I told in the other forum*

Still, I have all these problems, yet people think I'm cheerful, sometimes the best thing is to think 'aww, bugger it, we have one life, either like it or not'.

Just letting it out through my fingers rather than my mouth, that's all from me.

So, I hope that these problems can be solved soon, so I can get on with life.

Messages In This Thread
Tough times... but life goes on - by Stormy  Wizard - 05-30-2004, 09:40 PM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 06-04-2004, 11:34 PM
[No subject] - by BlackBlade - 07-01-2004, 12:25 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 07-01-2004, 07:43 AM
[No subject] - by Stormy  Wizard - 07-01-2004, 08:48 AM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 07-05-2004, 04:39 AM