Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(G?iant?Oa?k?Tre?)

The surroundings slowly began to go back to normal, occasionally flickering back to the illusion. "Well, that would have worked if you did it a few nanoseconds ago," Skye mocked. "You're...too...slow, sweetie," she said and laughed. "You wanna know where I am? I'm right beneath you!! Giga Earth Core's Prison!!!" The earth shook even harder than Faiz had made and the ground that Faiz was standing on began to shatter as a huge glowing red sphere of intensely searing fire erupted from the ground.

(Bridge of Beginnings)

The man set Solia down. "We should be safe from here," he said.

"We've got to stop them," Solia shouted worriedly. "I said I'd be there to protect him! He's my...lover..." Solia broke down and cried.

"Your boyfriend will be alright," the man reassured as Quarry landed down on the bridge.

(Conscendo: North Side)

The earth shook slightly causing Ardeal to stumble. "What the hell was that?!" he exclaimed, looking around for the cause of the disturbance. He noticed tons of dark clouds and lightning concentrated in one area. "Mika, could that be who I think it is?" he asked, his voice full of concern.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-24-2008, 01:07 PM