Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(???)

Skye merely laughed. "Ooh, I made him angry," she taunted. "An attack from the sky and the ground? Whatever shall I do?" she asked sarcastically.

(Giant Oak Tree)

Solia and the mysterious man watched as the clouds got dark and stormy. Solia shuddered as she watched Faiz transform. "What's going on?" she asked out loud.

"Your boyfriend is trapped inside of an illusion created by that witch," the man responded. "She apparently made him see something he wasn't too happy with." Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled. "We might want to get out of here," he said as he picked up Solia and rushed to the other side of the bridge to safety.

(Conscendo: Skies)

Quarry was almost to the bridge when he noticed all the lightning. "If I fly into that, I'll be fried to a crisp," he said to himself. Then he noticed the man called Dusk carrying Solia and he decided to land on the bridge to greet them.

(Conscendo: Streets)

"I almost forgot," Ardeal said as he and Mika entered the streets. "The town orphanage is right in the north of town across from a large cottage owned by a lady named Ms. Estelle. She funds the orphanage."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-24-2008, 12:20 PM