Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Bridge of Beginnings)

"Ardeal always told me I was overaffectionate and that it would lead me to my downfall," Solia said. "But it actually led me to my first love. It seems like so long ago now, but it was actually just a few days since I kissed you for the first time. Your shyness is what attracted me; I had to get closer to you. And I did. I got so close that I fell in love with you."

(Castle's Highest Turret)

Ardeal was stunned and excited at the same time. He would have never imagined for himself to be in this position. "I, Ardeal, 17 years old, would love for you, Mika, to be my mate," he said and smiled.

(Ardeal and Solia's House)

The wooden door was opened, and at first, Quarry thought it was his friends, but he was dead wrong. Skye and Vance stepped into the house and looked at him.

"Who are you, and where are the people who live here?" Skye demanded.

Quarry didn't get ready for a fight. He decided to lie. "If you're looking for them, you want to check the wilderness to the west of the town. They took a camping trip and asked me to watch the house for them."

Skye was astonished. "Well, thank you very much. I'm surprised you would give away their location so easily, unless you're lying to me." She took out her large metal ring. "Now, where are they really? And you probably know where Faiz and Mika are too."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-21-2008, 09:21 PM