Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Conscendo: Streets)

After Solia had brought Faiz out of the cottage and back onto the street, she answered his question. "We're heading to the north part of town to the Bridge of Beginnings. It's a beautiful bridge built across a tranquil river. I think you'll like it." She smiled and held his paw, making her way to the bridge.

(Castle's Highest Turret)

Ardeal blushed some. "It's no problem," he replied. "I was actually pretty glad I got the chance to." He smiled at her. So much misery dispersed all because of one dragoness. 'I've never had feelings like this before,' he thought. 'Could I really love her?'

(Conscendo: Streets: Center of the Town)

Four more "guards" ambushed Skye and Vance and they were cut down without any problem.

"I've had it!" Skye shouted.

Vance cringed. He knew what that tone meant.

"Illusionist's Mirage Fury!" Skye exclaimed as her body and weapon disappeared. "Has anyone in this area seen two fursons: a two-tailed wolf and a green dragoness?" Skye's disembodied voice asked the surrounding civilians. They became frightened, and when no one answered, Skye went on the offensive. Her metal ring flashed into existence long enough to slice a civilian in half. "Think hard, fools!" The ring kept flashing in and out of existence, slashing civilians left and right until about half were left standing. In a panic, they all rushed away hoping to evade the fate of their fellow townsfolk. Skye reappeared with her bloody ring next to Vance. "Damn, still no answers," Skye cursed.

Vance just gaped at her in extreme fear. 'How could she have done this?' he asked as he stared at all the corpses and blood.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-21-2008, 01:16 PM