Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

The butler came out of the cottage through the wooden door they had entered. He approached the two lovers. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'm afraid it's time for me to water the garden." He bowed deeply in apology.

"No worries," Solia smiled and got off of Faiz's lap. "It's not like we can stay here all day." She grabbed Faiz's paw and helped him out of the chair. "I know exactly where we'll go next," she said to him and winked. "Thanks for letting us hang out for a while," she called to the butler as she led Faiz to the cottage.

(Conscendo: Castle's Highest Turret)

The afternoon sun blazed in the sky as puffy, cotton candy cumulus clouds flew across the great blue, pushed gently by the wind. Ardeal looked out over the town, gazing in awe at all the buildings. "This is amazing," he muttered as he happen to catch a glance at the meadows that surrounded Conscendo. "So beautiful..."

(Conscendo: Fountain)

Skye and Vance were panting. People had scattered away from the area. The corpses of numerous guards were laying all over the place. Skye approached the leader's body and took an emblem off of his clothes. She scruitinized it for a full minute.

"Well?" Vance asked impatiently.

"Don't rush me, bastard," Skye replied with the same amount of impatience. "These idiots were with the RF for sure," she concluded. "It seems this little town is housing quite a few rebels. We must make sure to tell the queen about this. But for now, we must find those fugitives."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-21-2008, 12:55 PM