Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

Solia blushed and got out of her chair and hopped in Faiz's lap. She looked up at his face and kissed him softly on the lips. "You know this is just a Variation spell I placed on one of my sets of robes, right?" she smiled and giggled. "We would never have enough money to buy an actual dress, but this one suits me just fine. I thank you for the compliment, fair prince." She giggled again.

(Conscendo: Town Square)

"We could go to the castle's highest turret," Ardeal suggested, pointing at the castle at the far end of the town. "From that turret, you can see the whole town and the landscape surrounding it." He smiled. "Of course, there would have to be a little bit of jumping in order to get there. I don't know the master of the castle, but he doesn't mind if people go up there to view the town. Interested?"

(Conscendo: Fountain)

Skye and Vance were surrounded by guards who had seen them. "Fools," Skye stated simply, tossing her ring so that it slashed all the guards. Vance followed up with finishing blows from his own scythe.

"We're with the queen you idiots!" Vance shouted as he decapitated one. "This is treason!" he said as he killed another. The fountain area was being covered in blood.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-21-2008, 12:10 PM