Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

Solia finished her steaming tea and listened to the sound of an artificial brook nearby. "I've been coming to this garden for almost 10 years now," Solia said. "I've been priveleged with seeing it grow each and every year as I did." She smiled serenly. Such peace.

(Conscendo: Town Square)

The Conscendo Players finished their act by throwing two huge metal rings in the air and a third person jumped and twirled in the air, slashing both rings with burning daggers. The two rings exploded in a cloud of shining yellow dust that fell all over the square. The crowd cheered and Ardeal joined along. The Players took their bow and receded off the stage.

'Where shall we go next?' Ardeal thought.

(Conscendo: Solia's Magic Shop)

Skye broke open the wooden door and peered inside. "Damn it, that guy said they'd be here!" she exclaimed with ire. The man that had warned Solia was standing nearby as Skye and Vance broke in to the shop. He drew his dagger and rushed Skye. Skye sensed him before he even drew his dagger. With a quick movement, she dodged and sliced the man's head off with her metal ring. "Stow the body inside," Skye commanded.

Vance sighed and dragged the body with the head inside the shop while Skye put the door back in it's original position, blood still running down her ring.

"I'll find them no matter what it takes," Skye said with malice.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-21-2008, 11:02 AM