Join our server on Discord

Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex
(11-21-2008 05:00 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Well I do have a picture of Davis having his arm wrapped around Kari's shoulder. xD

Ah yeah I have seen that picture, TK is there too though that picture coloring kinda failed, they look like simpsons, in the form that their skin is too yellowish lol

But returning to my post I know what you are trying to say but in the case of Angemon and Angewomon take in count that Gatomon and Kari didn't had much time of had joined the team so don't you think it was too soon for Angemon to take such liberty like that? :P

(11-21-2008 05:45 AM)circeus Wrote: LP, has anybody ever told you you're downright obnoxiously obsessive?

Oh I have heard that a few times but meh, is a free world plus I'm not using any unpolite language and at least you have to admit that what I posted at last on my last post before this one has some good points too, so since I don't see that I'm having any lack of respect and I'm only stating my opinion I really don't see anything bad on my posts and many people have told me the same, that my posts are well elaborated and polite so I'm fine with it ^^

(11-21-2008 06:12 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I have, although not with the very same words, but I've also learned how awfully observative someone can be too! Which I give cookies to him for.

Cookies! *grabs the cookies and eats them* mmmnh... chocolate chip ones, my favorites, thanks DMX :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex - by Lord Patamon - 11-21-2008, 08:10 AM