Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

The butler brought out two cups of steaming tea to the pair.

"Thank you," Solia said. "So, is Ms. Estelle here today?"

"I'm afraid not," the butler replied. "She has important errands to run today." He then turned and left.

"Ms. Estelle is one of the richest ladies in Conscendo," Solia explained. "That's how she was able to get this garden. You won't see much of this out in actual nature since the queen took power and started destroying the wilderness." She sighed. "It makes me so angry."

(Conscendo: Town Square)

"Yeah, I rather just forget that I was ever captured," he stated. He really wish he could have forgotten his time in prison.

At that moment, two bursts of flame erupted at both sides of the stage and two men appeared wearing brown cotton pants and dark red tunics with flame decorations. A tall man with a top hat and matching black outfit appeared from behind the curtain of the stage juggling daggers dangerously. A voice from the back of the stage called out, "We would like to present your very own, Conscendo Players!"

Ardeal took a moment to clap and cheer with the rest of the crowd, but held Mika's hand right after the clapping had subsided. He stood closer to her sincerely hoping she would enjoy the show.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-20-2008, 09:47 PM