Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
'Almost noon already?' Ardeal thought as he recalled how high the sun was up. He set about to fix up a quick lunch of sandwiches. "Quarry, can you wake everyone up?" he called to the meditating man.

Quarry's eyes shot open. "Certainly," he replied and got up. He went to Ardeal's room and knocked on the door. "Mika, now would be a good time to get up. Ardeal's making lunch." Not waiting for a reply, he walks to Solia's room and knocks on her door. "Sorry to disturb you two, but if you're hungry, I suggest you get up. Ardeal is making lunch." He then walked to the kitchen and sat in a wooden chair while Ardeal put the bread, meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomato together for 10 sandwiches.

(Solia's Room)

Solia awoke at Quarry's knocking and the moment he mentioned food, her stomach growled. She rolled over and kissed Faiz on the mouth. "Hey, lover, it's time for some food," she said tenderly and stroked his black hair.

(Conscendo: Inn)

Vance hadn't gotten a wink of sleep all night, mostly due to the floor, but also due to Skye's snoring. He got up and polished his scythe until he finally got the courage to wake up his partner.

"Hey, Skye, we should probably be looking for those fugitives," he said, nudging her to get up.

"Just give me a damn minute, will ya?" She slapped Vance's hand away and rolled out of the bed. She went over to her giant metal ring and walked to the doorway. "I'm going to slice those two up good for making me have to waste my time this way," she stated as she left the room. Vance was getting used to following her by now.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-20-2008, 07:09 AM