Join our server on Discord

Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you
(11-19-2008 12:34 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Lonelygabu: You give out the best compliments of anyone here, and as I’ve said repeatedly, with your intelligence and cordiality, it is ridiculous that you can’t get a job in retail or another service industry, even in this economy.

Dang I am surprised once again by your kind words. I give compliments where they are do and where its deserved, I have known you several years, and its rather unfortunate I don't talk to you but I know you as a person of no personal gripes towards anyone here, you could take us all on in debate but you are a person that would except defeat if provided the information. I have seen you grow into a more witty individual and its just a great feeling to see a friend, that has such a drive to pursue their dreams and not care what others think, is clearly something that we could all look up to you for, in the figurative sense. :P

You are indeed intelligent and by what you write sometimes I wait for days to have the privilege of seeing what the maverick of sarcasm will post next. I know you are serious but I know you have a laxed side that is something more I enjoy in your banter in the personal quote section which I read every single one, and I have read every review, sometimes giving you a taste of what I think.

I have learned this about you and that is, even though we may be close, I'm thinking you are in NYC somewhere, but nonetheless, you are genuine and true to your word. You write what you feel and can move oceans with that golden tongue. I have enjoyed you so much and can't wait to continue the epic journey with you.

You were always someone I looked up to and probably will still.

Happy 5000 and 5 years, and I am lucky to have been apart of that ride. *Blushes and hugs*

Gabu~
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 11-19-2008, 10:30 PM